Thursday, July 21, 2011

Babies...

For those of you that don't know, Katrina is pregnant! Now the whole world knows.
We won't know the sex till August 7th when we have a "Guess the baby's sex" BBQ. Anything to have a party! Can't you see how much we need a venue?
Anyways, from time to time we will be posting about babies.
I guess you could say this blog will 'evolve' over time.
Yes it's about weddings, but also parties, events, and everything else we Love.

I (Caity, who writes most all posts) have been looking around at DIY items for the baby. Hers now, and mine in the future. Came across these DIY mobiles. I am in love. I want to do a combination of the first and the second one. Using those little birds you can get at the craft store.

A floating branch!


Use Pom-poms and fishing wire

Yarn. Simple.

Love the shadow it casts
These could also be used for weddings as decorations. See, everything comes back to the wedding world!

2 comments:

Jovana said...

Hi Caity,
this is Jovana from Photography By Jovana and I just had to comment when I saw this post. I actually made bird mobile for my little Kristina who is 16 months old now. I will send you a photo of it this weekend. They are so adorable and easy to make. I made my birds out of felt. :)

Katrina said...

I would love to see it! If you could even send a tutorial that would be awesome!