Thursday, September 8, 2011

Newest Planner

I'm sure you are all so mad at me for not posting in so long. But hey, I'm pregnant and trying to sort everything out. found out today the due date is April 10th! And Katrina is due end of December. So our little babies will only be 4 months apart! Yay!

Okay on to the exciting news! We would like to welcome the newest member of the Love Blooms team....drum roll....

KATIE! Yes, there are now 2 "katies" just now Katie and Caity.








Sorry it's such a tiny picture, but here is Katie with her son Colby.
Katie planned her own wedding and has already booked 2 other brides. We are busy ladies!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Whattttttt!!!! That means caity was prego at my wedding... Congrats to the both of you... What a selfless stink she didnt mention that lil detail at any of our meetings!!! Good luck to the both of you!!!

Heather said...

Ok so I rebuke that last comment... Caity.. You are due in April.. You guys confused me with both names posted it was hard to keep up.. so You were not pregnant at my wedding... but you are now!! lol good luck again!!!