Monday, May 19, 2014

Hanging Floral Backdrop

I've done this for one wedding so far, but I want to do it for more!
I love the look of the dripping flowers behind the bride and groom. If you are looking for a beautiful backdrop to your ceremony I suggest these hanging floral ones.

Bigger flower heads make more of an impact

They used different shades of carnations to create and ombre' effect

Simple white looks ethereal

I love the combo of dripping flowers and the string lights!

Give me a call and we can choose colors and flowers to make a beautiful backdrop for your wedding!

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Thanks for sharing it here dear, I have never been to such events however I wish I can attend any event now and that is the reason I will doubtlessly attend such NYC events. I am sure I will enjoy there.